- Full Registration: All papers in conference are required at least one author to have registered by paying the full registration for the paper to be presented and included in the conference proceedings. (Download registation form for full paper)
- Presenter: Without a full paper to be included in conference program. (Download registration form for abstract)
- Listener: Attending all sessions. (Download registration form for listener)
|Students & SCIEI Member (Full Registration)||$500||$350|
|Non-Students (Full Registration)||$550||$400|
|Students & SCIEI Member (Presenter)||$300||$150|
|Listeners (Student & SCIEI member)||$250||Free|
|Extra pages / Per one (Over 6 Pages)||$50||$50|
|One Day Visit||$100||No|
Registration Fee include:
- Full Registration fee include: access to all the conference sessions, oral/poster presentation, conference documentation and proceedings, working lunches, coffee breaks, welcome reception, gala dinner and inclusion of presented papers in the conference proceedings.
- Presenter Registration fee include: access to all the conference sessions, oral/poster presentation, conference documentation, working lunches, coffee breaks, welcome reception, gala dinner.
- Listener Registration fee include: access to all the conference sessions, conference documentation, working lunches, coffee breaks, welcome reception, gala dinner.
- Registration will not be effective until the validity of the payment document is confirmed.
- Students must provide valid proof by e-mail when submitting their registration and payment.(Student ID for example)
- No refund after December 20th, 2022. Refund is acceptable before December 20th, 2022, but some handling fees should be paid, about the amount of handling fees, please e-mail email@example.com.
*Force Majeure: The ICAEM
cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the
performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of
circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.